- $360 + RMV Fees
- Must be paid in full before scheduling.
- This package includes one 2-hour Behind The Wheel Lesson prior to your test. Your lesson must be completed at least 5 days prior to your test date.
- Our Licensed Instructor will meet you at the Springfield RMV.
- We will fulfill the Sponsorship requirement
- You can add this product on at the time of enrollment or through the student portal. Once purchased and booked at the RMV please call us to let us know the date time and location so we can check our availability.
What to Expect on Your 2-HR Behind The Wheel Lesson
- You will be covering the skills and maneuvers needed to succeed on the test.
- Your licensed driving instructor will be able to evaluate any areas that need more work as well as provide expert feedback and guidance to help improve them.
- You can work on any driving skills of your choosing that you think need refining in preparation for your test.
What to Expect on Test Day
- Arrive 30 minutes in advance and check in with our Licensed Instructor
- The Licensed Instructor will be able to answer any last minute questions you may have
- Remember, the test is an evaluation of your skills as a driver. The test will evaluate:
- Pre-trip safe set up (Adjusting seat, mirrors, seatbelt)
- Response to traffic signs and signals (Yielding, making complete stops, following traffic lights and choosing lanes correctly)
- Response to other motorists (Defensive Driving)
- Parking maneuvers (Including pull-in, back-in and parallel)
- 3-Point Turn/k-turn
- Basic driving proficiency (Accelerating, breaking and turning)
- Other driving maneuvers at the discretion of the inspector (Driving on hills, highway driving, city driving or any other skill the inspector wants to test)
Canceling and Rescheduling
- If you need to cancel your test, please do so at least 5 business days in advance or you will be subject to our late cancelation fee of $100
- If you need to reschedule please call us at (413) 642-1475
- If you fail your license test, you won't be able to test again for 2 weeks from your fail date. Please call us to reschedule
- Learning to drive requires extensive practice outside of your lesson(s) with us. RMV requires 40+ hours of practice for teen drivers and we strongly recommend the same for learners of all ages. You can schedule more lessons through the student portal or by calling 413.642.1475