As a minimum, Massachusetts requires all new teen drivers to complete a 30 hour Driver's Ed program, 12 hours of private behind the wheel lessons, and 6 hours of observation. Our Full Driver’s Education Course package satisfies this requirement. Our top rated, full service customer service team – the only driving school to have one in MA – is here to guide you through the entire driver's licensing process. The Next Street: The easiest road to your license.
*All classroom sessions are held virtually on Zoom.
**Behind the Wheel Lessons may be scheduled 2-3 months from time of enrollment.
***Lessons are being held in person with significant health requirements.
- The most advanced and thorough driver’s ed class available.
- All classes are currently held remotely via Zoom.
- Course takes 2-3 weeks to finish during the school year. In the summer months, we have 2-week accelerated options.
- Insurance discounts up to 40% until you are 25 years old. (With insurance discount, this course pays for itself in one year!)
- This course includes all of the state requirements, including the Parent Class. This course also covers everything that a driver will encounter on the road including laws, markings, signs, maneuvers, emergency situations, highway driving and much more.
- In addition to the classroom time, this course includes 12 Hours of Private Driving Lessons.
- In order to be eligible to test in 184 days, you must complete all state requirements.
- Sold in 2 hour packages or as part of the Full Driver’s Education Course.
- Lessons are completed in our dual-controlled driver's ed specific vehicles.
- Private Driving Lessons are always one-on-one with our professional (and awesome) instruction staff.
- Lessons are available 7 days per week from 8am – 9pm.
TEEN DRIVER'S EDUCATION COURSE
|FULL DRIVER'S EDUCATION COURSE|
|Price||As Low as $699|
|Benefits||You don't have to wait till you're 18 to get your license!|
|Overview||Thorough, Advanced, Worth It|
|Fulfills State Requirements|
|Included Behind the Wheel Lessons||12 Hours + 6 Hour of observation|
|Insurance Discount||Up to 40% Until You Turn 25 Years Old|
|Completion Time||8 Weeks during school year, 2 weeks in summer|
|Teens Must Hold Permit For||180 Days|